Manage a successful business isn’t dependent on one element however on the coordination of several devices and elements to summarize the usefulness of the business. Among every one of the elements, the biggest dependent element is the e-commerce stage for the business.
There are easily 1,000,000 e-commerce stages that offer you different fundamental to advanced features to help your virtual store. We have gathered information for a comprehensive view of the usage of e-commerce stages and the exaggerated revenue achieved through these stages.
Shockingly among the 24 million e-commerce websites, Only 1,000,000 websites generate revenue of more than $1000 every year. This indicates that not just the e-commerce business is an expanding area however there is a great deal of spec for potential development too.
We have shed light on two of the superstars of the business i.e WooCommerce and Shopify.
Percentage of Online Stores Using Woocommerce and Shopify
WooCommerce vs Shopify Industry Statistics:
As far as the market shares are concerned, WooCommerce is leading on The entire eCommerce Web and TOP 1M sites. Shopify is leading in top 10K sites and top 100K sites.
- WooCommerce has 27561 and Shopify has 7114 users in the IT and Technology Industry.
- WooCommerce has 17029 and Shopify has 7766 users in the Food and Beverage Industry.
- WooCommerce has 16857 and Shopify has 4286 users in the Healthcare Industry.
- WooCommerce has 13895 and Shopify has 5727 users in the E-commerce and shopping Industry.
- WooCommerce has 12936 and Shopify has 5614 users in the Home and Garden Industry.
- WooCommerce has 18738 and Shopify has 30252 users in the Lifestyle Industry.